Many of these tips come from the WebStorm Guide: https://www.jetbrains.com/webstorm/guide/tips/
Contents (Not all 42)
- 03:04 - Show the WebStorm Guide's tips page
- 04:20 - First tip: Find Action
- 05:28 - Slim down the IDE by turning off some tools
- 06:35 - Turn off tabs
- 10:50 - Navigate by Symbol
- 13:38 - Activate Navigation Bar
- 27:45 - Generate Imports
- 45:58 - Evaluate Expression During Debugging
- 51:00 - Undo Last Commit
- 52:30 - Wrap Selection With Tag
- 54:00 - Cover audience-submitted tips
Note: This webinar will use Create React App as a demo application. Not because the webinar is React- or TS-centric, but just to have a meaningful starting point.
About the Presenter:
Paul Everitt is the PyCharm and WebStorm Developer Advocate at JetBrains. Before that, Paul was a co-founder of Zope Corporation, taking the first open source application server through $14M of funding. Paul has bootstrapped both the Python Software Foundation and the Plone Foundation. Prior to that, Paul was an officer in the US Navy, starting www.navy.mil in 1993.