- External URL
- Part 1
Writing and maintaining a suite of acceptance tests that can give you a high level of confidence in the behavior and configuration of your system is a complex task.
In this session, Dave will describe approaches to acceptance testing that allow teams to:
- work quickly and effectively
- build excellent functional coverage for complex enterprise-scale systems
- manage and maintain those tests in the face of change, and of evolution in both the codebase and the understanding of the business problem.
This workshop will answer the following questions, and more:
- How do you fail fast?
- How do you make your testing scalable?
- How do you isolate test cases from one-another?
- How do you maintain a working body of tests when you radically change the interface to your system?