- External URL
- Part 1
http://bit.ly/DemoDenEp9 Discover how to build and ship better and faster using the Jira for Slack integration. Trevor Thompson, Product Integrations Product Manager, demos how to work smarter and optimize your Jira for Slack integration. Trevor shows us how to create issues from your Slack message actions, use Bot Mentions + Quick Syntax and utilize our /jira create function.
You can grab the Slack for Jira integration in the Atlassian Marketplace: http://bit.ly/Jira4Slack.
Then head over to the Atlassian community and ask Trevor your question now! http://bit.ly/DemoDenEp9
- 1:00 See how to invite the Jira bot into a Slack channel and the new default for issue creation.
- 1:15 Learn how to use the "manage subscriptions" functionality for Jira in Slack.
- 1:35 Explore the new configuration page where you manage subscriptions
- 1:58 Check out the new link preview feature showing Jira issues in Slack
- 2:39 Our Spicy Question and Answer of the month answers: what happened to link previews for guest users in Slack (hint: it's coming).