For users that have Atlassian Access or a Premium plan of Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Jira Core, and Confluence a new feature have been released called Organization insights. In it's first iteration we get two charts that help us understand and predict product usage.
Insights will help admins everywhere track the adoption of their favorite Atlassian products throughout their organization, make more data-driven decisions around budgeting and licensing, and understand user activity in each product.
The new feature called Organization insights is starting out with two charts, but more are coming. The idea behind Organization insights is to give insight into the usage of your products. These two charts can be used to:
- Identify adoption trends of specific products throughout your organization
- Understand and forecast product usage in the future
- Make data-driven decisions to increase usage in certain departments or use cases.
- Understand whether your license should be adjusted based on user activity
- Compare spending on various products against each other
- Quickly understand which users are inactive and should be deactivated.
Organization Insights is available for Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Jira Core, and Confluence for anyone with a Premium plan or have Atlassian Access. To access your organization's insights, you must be an organization admin. From your organization at admin.atlassian.com, select Security > Insights.
Over the coming months, we’ll be launching a few more charts that give admins an overview of their product security by showing details such as which users have enabled two-step verification, created API tokens, and more.