Spotify blir socialt
Spotify lanserar sin nya, mer sociala produkt och dom har tagit i för kung och fosterland! Spotify blir helt plötsligt inte bara en ypperlig musiktjänst, det blir ett helt socialt nätverk! Se alla nya funktionerna på filmen eller läs om dom här nedan.
- Connect to Facebook: you can connect to Facebook inside of Spotify, instantly adding all your Facebook friends whoâ€™ve selected the same feature. Your friendsâ€™ profiles will appear in a new â€˜Peopleâ€™ sidebar at the right of the screen, with your personal profile at the top.
- Add usernames: you can also add people by typing their Spotify username, should you know it, into the Spotify search field. For example searching â€˜spotify:user:usernameâ€™ will bring up their profile (if their profile is published).
- Publish your Spotify profile to the web: easily publish the link to your Spotify profile on your blog, Facebook page, website or anywhere else on the web and allow others to follow your musical journey. For example
- Inbox: a new â€˜inboxâ€™ folder on Spotifyâ€™s left sidebar lets you send tracks to friends directly within the platform, simply by dragging and dropping a track to their name in the People sidebar. Alternatively, just right click on the track and select the new â€˜send toâ€™ option.
- Facebook feed: music your friends have posted on Facebook will be visible on the Spotify â€˜Whatâ€™s newâ€™ page and via a new â€˜Feedâ€™ tab.
- Popularity count for playlists: all playlists will show how many other Spotify users are currently subscribed to that playlist. By clicking on the number, you can even see the usernames of those who added the playlist.
- Track playlist changes: see who and when a track was added to a playlist with the new â€˜Addedâ€™ and â€˜Userâ€™ columns in playlists.
- Local files: missing any music in Spotify? Now you can import a link to all the music files stored on your computer with a simple click of a button.
[*]Starred: every track and album on Spotify can now be â€˜starredâ€™ â€“ allowing you to tag all your favourites into a special sub-folder.[*]Wireless sync: you can copy your music files to your mobile without connecting a USB cable with our new wireless sync feature.[*]Filter bar: the library has a permanent filter-bar at the top so you can easily type in what youâ€™re searching for. In all other lists the filter bar is visible when pressing cmd-f (mac) or ctrl-f (windows).
- Gracenote: As with any good music media player, if you have missing or incorrect track information you need software to check those files and automatically correct them so that you can better organise and link them to our catalogue. Gracenote does just this.
- Local file linking: we will check your local files and see if we have that track/artist/album in Spotify. If we do, weâ€™ll make the file linkable so you can easily go from that file into an artist or album page. This allows for better sharing of playlists that contain a mix of your own music and Spotifyâ€™s.
- Mosaic images for playlists: the artwork from the first nine tracks in a playlist will create a cool mosaic image for your playlist
- New toolbar in headers: Sharing music to Facebook/Twitter and your friends is much simpler. Easy to subscribe or unsubscribe to a playlist as well as view information about how popular a playlist is.
- A share icon in â€˜Now playingâ€™ artwork: makes sharing what youâ€™re currently listening to much easier.
- Automatic track replacement: Spotify will now automatically try to find a replacement for any track you canâ€™t play. So if a friend in another country sends you a playlist with tracks you canâ€™t play or a local file, weâ€™ll search our catalogue and link to a playable track when possible. A â€˜linkâ€™ icon next to the track name represents replaced tracks.