We've also added a class family to add light grey 1px borders to elements - used commonly as dividers between some parts of the page.
- ipsBorder - apply border to all sides
- ipsBorder:none - remove border from all sides
- ipsBorder_vertical - apply border to top and bottom
- ipsBorder_horizontal - apply border to left and right
- ipsBorder_top, ipsBorder_bottom, ipsBorder_left, ipsBorder_right - apply border to a particular side
These classes have md and sm prefixed versions too, to control borders shown on each device size. This is particularly useful if you apply a border to a flex child which is in a row on desktop but a column on desktop, for example - you will be able to easily control which side the border appears on once collapsed.