By ⟡ Bharath Kumar Dhanasekaran
Bharath is a Software developer with strong communication and organizational skills. Having professional experience in the field of Software Engineering both as a Developer and as an Automation Tester. Bharath is a versatile Software Engineer possessing strong motivational drive to succeed in the industry.
• Experience of 6 years in Java Application Development and Automation and Manual Testing
• Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design and Object Oriented Programming
• Extensive knowledge in Core java and Design methodologies.
• Good exposure to Web Application Development
• Experience in Waterfall, Release Management and Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban & TDD)
• Experience on Automation testing for Web based application using Selenium WebDriver , Cucumber and TestNG
• Have worked on Jenkins, Team City, Bit Bucket and GitHub Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Tools.
• Have worked on Jira and Version One Agile Tools (Scrum)
• Highly Process Oriented and disciplined in following a structured methodology for processes followed in an organization
• Dynamic team player with remarkable interpersonal skills
• Good Analytical skills to understand complex requirements
By ©Jimi Wikman
Jira tool manager with the task of stabilizing the system and setting up work processes for all teams within H&M. Responsible for several projects including cloud initiatives and coordination with other systems such as ServiceNow. Heavily involved in designing the build processes (requirements, development, design, deploy and test) for the process office. Responsible for the design and implementation of SAFe in Jira and the build processes. Responsible for a small team of Atlassian experts. Supported 400+ teams with Jira questions and training of work processes.