By Jimi Wikman
I was the team lead for the front end development team doing the redesign of all H&M brands on the new Hybris platform. Working with H&M we needed to build a new way of working within Accenture as we had 3 companies that had never worked together before: Fjord, Brightstep and Accenture Italy. I built a completely new delivery workflow from design to frontend and then to backend in Jira and Confluence. In total I spent over 500 hours building and training the teams with great result. This was extra difficult due to the fact that we built design for 6 brands and one was under NDA and not open to Fjord for one of the projects. We also built a pattern library so we could work according to atomic design for both development and design. This was accompanied by a delivery pipeline to the backend team for a very smooth development process.
By Jimi Wikman
My assignment was to review and build a new work process with JIRA & Confluence as tools for the development efforts at Axfood. Based on the SAFE agile process with practical experience in making projects actually become a reality I built a process that was custom-made for Axfood and their specific challenges.
By Jimi Wikman
Jira tool manager with the task of stabilizing the system and setting up work processes for all teams within H&M. Responsible for several projects including cloud initiatives and coordination with other systems such as ServiceNow. Heavily involved in designing the build processes (requirements, development, design, deploy and test) for the process office. Responsible for the design and implementation of SAFe in Jira and the build processes. Responsible for a small team of Atlassian experts. Supported 400+ teams with Jira questions and training of work processes.
By Bharath Kumar Dhanasekaran
Bharath is a Software developer with strong communication and organizational skills. Having professional experience in the field of Software Engineering both as a Developer and as an Automation Tester. Bharath is a versatile Software Engineer possessing strong motivational drive to succeed in the industry.
• Experience of 6 years in Java Application Development and Automation and Manual Testing
• Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design and Object Oriented Programming
• Extensive knowledge in Core java and Design methodologies.
• Good exposure to Web Application Development
• Experience in Waterfall, Release Management and Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban & TDD)
• Experience on Automation testing for Web based application using Selenium WebDriver , Cucumber and TestNG
• Have worked on Jenkins, Team City, Bit Bucket and GitHub Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Tools.
• Have worked on Jira and Version One Agile Tools (Scrum)
• Highly Process Oriented and disciplined in following a structured methodology for processes followed in an organization
• Dynamic team player with remarkable interpersonal skills
• Good Analytical skills to understand complex requirements