What design system do you feel is the best and why?  

1. 1. What design system do you feel is the best why?

• Material
    • Fluent
    • Shopify Polaris
    • Mailchimp
    • Atlassian
    • Apple
    • IBM Design Language
    • AirBnB
    • Uber
    • Lightning Design System
    • Other (please link)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MikaelX
      I am a very driven developer with a wide spectrum of knowledge and I like to take part in the whole process of the product.

Great knowledge in NodeJS, Express, GIT, Jade/Pug, Sass/CSS, MySQL, XML, CSS, HTML, jQuery, xAuth, Facebook, Twitter, routing, prototyping just to mention a few

Specialties: NodeJS, Express, PM2, Routing, Plugins, NPM, Bower, mySQL, XML, HTML, SASS/CSS, JS/ES2016, Gulp, Vagrant etc, please ask me for more details if you're interested
    • By ©Jimi Wikman
      Design Systems, Smarter The finest way to create your design system efficiently Introducing Prime Design System Kit.
      It is the UI Framework that helps to build Sketch Component Library for Design Systems. Customize all elements to match your brand.
      Save dozens of hours and free yourself from tedious work to create something delightful! With Prime you will not worry about deadlines, all necessary components are ready to use (+ over 40 Web UI Kit sections).
      Thanks to its architecture you will collaborate with your team easily. Discover Prime now! https://www.primedesignsystem.com/
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online