Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best Design system?

Jimi Wikman

What design system do you feel is the best and why?  

1. 1. What design system do you feel is the best why?

• Material
    • Fluent
    • Shopify Polaris
    • Mailchimp
    • Atlassian
    • Apple
    • IBM Design Language
    • AirBnB
    • Uber
    • Lightning Design System
    • Other (please link)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jimi Wikman
      Leaders from Shopify, Condé Nast, and Harry’s share their learnings about creating and maintaining design systems.
    • By MikaelX
      I am a very driven developer with a wide spectrum of knowledge and I like to take part in the whole process of the product.

Great knowledge in NodeJS, Express, GIT, Jade/Pug, Sass/CSS, MySQL, XML, CSS, HTML, jQuery, xAuth, Facebook, Twitter, routing, prototyping just to mention a few

Specialties: NodeJS, Express, PM2, Routing, Plugins, NPM, Bower, mySQL, XML, HTML, SASS/CSS, JS/ES2016, Gulp, Vagrant etc, please ask me for more details if you're interested
    • By Jimi Wikman
      Design Systems, Smarter The finest way to create your design system efficiently Introducing Prime Design System Kit.
      It is the UI Framework that helps to build Sketch Component Library for Design Systems. Customize all elements to match your brand.
      Save dozens of hours and free yourself from tedious work to create something delightful! With Prime you will not worry about deadlines, all necessary components are ready to use (+ over 40 Web UI Kit sections).
      Thanks to its architecture you will collaborate with your team easily. Discover Prime now! https://www.primedesignsystem.com/