Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

if you have never done a raid in destiny 2 before, would you give it a go if doing just the first encounter?

Jimi Wikman

• Owner

I know a lot of people do not raid.
I barely raid myself, but I have given it a go a few times and it's fun, but also pretty intense.

From my own perspective I see that time and effort is not really in line with the rewards as it takes quite a lot of time and energy doing raids when you are inexperienced.

Most raids have an increased complexity so the first encounters are easier and then it becomes more difficult when you get to the boss fights. It is not uncommon to have guided games taking hours and hours, which is both frustrating and demoralizing when you see people speedrun in 20 minutes or so...

So I wonder what those of you that have never raided would think of doing just one or possibly 2 encounters in a raid? It should be a quick experience of maybe 20 minutes to an hour depending on how things go and if you want to do one or two encounters.

Of course you should have someone to guide you through these encounters as well, but you would need less coaching due to the lower complexity

So if you knew that you would just do one or two encounters, would you consider trying out the raid experience and get some raid loot finally?

• Jimi Wikman changed the title to if you have never done a raid in destiny 2 before, would you give it a go if doing just the first encounter?

• Similar Content

• By Jimi Wikman
      Hey Guardians! Here is a quick and easy guide on how to obtain the new Lament Exotic chainsaw sword in Destiny 2 Beyond Light!
      Intro: 0:00 Step 1: Find the Exo Bodies 0:24 Step 2: Find the Giant Exo Head 1:16 Step 3: Sword Kills 1:48 Step 4: Exo Challenge 2:24 Step 5: Vex Finishers 2:51 Step 6: Glassway Hydra 3:14 Step 7: Speak To Banshee 3:31 Step 8: Eventide Lost Sector 3:39 Step 9: Reforging The Past Mission 4:12
    • By Jimi Wikman
      Guide for how to get the new Precious Scars Exotic Titan Helmet in Destiny 2: Beyond Light! AND a quick Review of how this new exotic works in PvP & PvE!
    • By Jimi Wikman
      The calendar for Season of the Hunt.
    • By Jimi Wikman
      Complete Guide for the new "The Stasis Prototype" Exotic Quest in Destiny 2: Beyond Light! This is how to get the new Salvation's Grip Exotic Stasis Grenade Launcher!
    • By Jimi Wikman
      Sometime tomorrow Destiny 2 will release their latest expansion: Beyond Light. I did lose interest in the game during the summer when Bungie announced not just the sunset, but also changed the PVP experience severely for me and many other players. Now however I am ready to go in and experience the new story and the many, many changes coming to Destiny 2.
      It might seem strange to get back to Destiny 2 after the changes that pretty much killed any incentive for me to play. However, I like the changes I see and I will give Destiny 2 another shot. At least story wise and more of a casual experience than before as I am less interested in grinding now than before due to the sunsetting and the death of PVP as I see it.
      The new mechanics seem awesome, the story seems intriguing and I guess there is kind of that new game feeling even if it is "just" an update. It will be interesting to see what comes of this and in a few days we'll see if I still like Destiny 2, or if t is time to say goodbye for good.