Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• Owner
7 minutes ago, kmk said:

Do you mean can not apply for categories but yes for records? 

Yes. There is no way to add a custom field to a category, so you would have to manually edit the values in the template to get the condition to work. That would add multiple lines of code for each category that you would need to manually have to edit.

I am sure an app could be developed to manage it, but I am no app developer 🙂

For individual entries however this works fine, and you can have the selection of member selection in the frontend.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the database settings under Option you need to set the wikistyle edit on. The Edit own records indefinitely only affect the creator, but the wikistyle allow for edit by more than one person.

finally....thank so much

Anytime 🙂 The steps are as follows: Login to admin, then go to Pages -> Templates. This will show you the templates you have in Pages. Click "New" at the bottom of the list of tem

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Jimi Wikman said:

For individual entries however this works fine, and you can have the selection of member selection in the frontend.

{{if in_array( member.member_id, array( 5, 28, 472 ) )}}
	<!-- Shows if the member's ID is 5, 28 or 472 -->
{{endif}}

1. In the custom template that created by me recently?

2. In which position of template?

3. id 5, 28 and 472 need to be replaced?

By the same way, if I apply the code in a specific forum template it will work to assign specific member to a topic? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Jimi Wikman is possible release your task tracker UI template? I would like buy it and use it for the database that I am try to build a homeworks tracker, ips default UI design is a little ugly don´t create a atractive sense for common users, with your template I hope it bring to parents and kids a little motivation to use my homeworks tracker system.

• Owner

Sure 🙂

Give me a few weeks or so as it is not done by a longshot yet 🙂

This week I am swamped with two big training sessions for work that require a lot of time to prepare, but after that I will finish up the display view and provide the code for anyone who want to use it 🙂

• Like 1