Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• Owner

We can edit the form itself to control the fields based on group as well if we want that.

og.jpg.5e6c57e8dfa140ce4ac18f1e757d3b45.
INVISIONCOMMUNITY.COM

HTML Logic is a very powerful way of conditionally showing different elements in your theme, depending on the values of certain properties. Since the entire IPS4 framework is available...

This was we can for example hide all the form fields but the fields you want to show to certain groups.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the database settings under Option you need to set the wikistyle edit on. The Edit own records indefinitely only affect the creator, but the wikistyle allow for edit by more than one person.

finally....thank so much

Anytime 🙂 The steps are as follows: Login to admin, then go to Pages -> Templates. This will show you the templates you have in Pages. Click "New" at the bottom of the list of tem

Posted Images

If I only mark View Field Content, the field don't visible.

Field visible only if I active Edit Field Content, but then it can not achieve as the plan, Only visible and not editable.

1 hour ago, Jimi Wikman said:

We can edit the form itself to control the fields based on group as well if we want that.

og.jpg.5e6c57e8dfa140ce4ac18f1e757d3b45.
INVISIONCOMMUNITY.COM

HTML Logic is a very powerful way of conditionally showing different elements in your theme, depending on the values of certain properties. Since the entire IPS4 framework is available...

This was we can for example hide all the form fields but the fields you want to show to certain groups.

Wuao...

Right now just leave one issue that I would like to complete it, How can I restricted specific group to access the Edit records botton? keeping the Wiki-style enabled...

I try locking the record and it work to disable the Edit option, but it lock the comment module too that I need enabled to create the thread of conversation. 

Edited by kmk
3 minutes ago, Jimi Wikman said:

This we can solve by modifying the template a bit using the group condition.

Have you modified templates before so you know how to do that?

I am baby to do that...😅

• Owner
1 hour ago, kmk said:

Very thankful, I will learn so much...

Anytime 🙂

The steps are as follows:

1. Login to admin, then go to Pages -> Templates. This will show you the templates you have in Pages.
  2. Click "New" at the bottom of the list of templates.
  3. Choose Database Template as the type.
  4. Create a new Record Template
  5. Edit the code

So let's do this together.

• Love 1

{{if member.inGroup('x')}}
    <!-- Shows if member is in group 'x' -->

{{endif}}

Already added, and the NewRecord display template is assigned to the database.

I would like to ensure if inside of ('x') should to be something? or it don't need to place nothing...because I have exact above code placed in it.

Do you have Tutorials and LMS apps of Adriano?

I already have the LMS paid more than year ago, but wating for the official release. Now I try to learn to achieve something with Database, I am looking if Tutorials is a good option for what I am doing, but another hand I don't want to have duplicated apps functionality, due I am waiting for the LMS.

2 minutes ago, kmk said:

{{if member.inGroup('x')}}
    <!-- Shows if member is in group 'x' -->

{{endif}}

With that, the block where contains Report, Reaction and Edit, now it is desappeared for all groups...that mean I missed something more in the code right?