Lord Saladin is about to make his first appearance in Season of the Undying. The great fires of the Iron Banner will burn again as Guardians face off against each other for bragging rights and new rewards.
Iron Banner and Valor Bonus
Start: 10 AM PDT on October 15
End: 10 AM PDT on October 22
This season, willing combatants have a chance to earn the new Iron Will armor set. Here is a look at what you stand to gain in battle.
The way you earn rewards in Iron Banner is changing this Season:
There is a new Seasonal pursuit, which must be completed prior to being able to turn in tokens to purchase packages from Lord Saladin
- This pursuit is character based and rewards the new S8 armor set
- Each step of the pursuit awards Iron Banner weapons or armor
- Most of the objectives within the pursuit track progress at any point during Season of the Undying, even if you have not yet acquired the pursuit
Until the Seasonal pursuit has been completed, all rewards will be obtained from completing matches and bounties
- All rewards are weapons until the Seasonal pursuit is complete
The existing seven bounties that offered powerful rewards have been adjusted to offer pinnacle rewards (960 Power max,) but only four are available per event
- We are tracking a bug in which the four bounties offered as pinnacle rewards rotate each day allowing more than four to be completed during a single event
Because Iron Banner has its own version of Control, the Heavy ammo spawning changes we made early this week will not be reflected in this Iron Banner. We are planning to make this change in a future update before the next event.
Now go control those zones!