The work with Playbooks are progressing well. I am iterating the display template a bit because I realize that it is probably going to be a new standard that I will use for many databases and not just Playbooks. This solves quite a few things that has had me stuck actually and it feels really great!
I have set up several new databases to test my thoughts, and the reason for that is that I realized that the setup can be used for many scenarios. If setup correctly, it can also replace many of the templates I currently have, but it requires careful planning when it comes to what content should be coded in.
Due to this new template being a bitt different in that it can, and will, be used in many databases, I am adjusting it accordingly. I am going to add a number of conditional fields so I can select them as I see fit for each database. For example, I am adding a parallax effect if the database have a top image and if not, then it will just show a colored background. Every top tab will also show or hide depending on if there are any entries or if the field exist.
It is very fun, but also a bit challenging since I am pretty much hacking the design by breaking out of the container and it has certain...consequences
Overall, though, I have not felt this excited in a while and I like it!